Synergy Wellbeing Outdoor Yoga
Relieve -Move -Balance
Relieve pain and stress, move your body with confidence and balance your emotions.
Synergy Wellbeing Yoga classes are run by experienced Dru yoga, back care & wellbeing teacher and Manual Therapist Karen Custance. During the Spring & Summer the classes are held outdoors along Linear Park in Felixstow.
Like to Join a Class
Please register & book online or call 83652680.
If you are new to the class or Synergy Manual Therapy, please complete the online registration form found in your confirmation email. This is confidential and to keep you safe during the class.
- Summer Outdoor Yoga Thurs Feb 24th – April 27th 2023
- No class Thurs 24th March
- 75′ class 9.30am – 10.45am
- Payment by direct deposit or cash $20
- Felixstow Reserve, Cnr Riverside Dr & Langman Grove, Felixstow
- Suitable for all levels, beginners, new to yoga, suffering any underlying chronic conditions or recovering from an injury or illness.
- Please bring your own mat, bolster, blanket, cushion and water.
Yoga can offer a more holistic approach to health and wellbeing. Yoga as a form of exercise has many far reaching health benefits from reducing pain, improving flexibility, digestion, relieving stress and balancing hormones.
What is Dru Yoga?
Dru Yoga is a synthesis of ancient yoga methods adapted to the modern day world. Dru Yoga can wash away stress, ease back pain, increase energy levels and relieve the pressures of modern living. It is a flowing style of yoga using movement sequences, asana/posture, pranyama/breathwork and relaxation to achieve balance in the body and mind. It is gentle and therapeutic, so is available to all.